- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds beef roast, sirloin tip or rump roast
- 12 ounces (jar) Italian Giardiniera, drained, less if you want it less spicy
- 12 ounces (jar) pepperoncini peppers
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing (zesty Italian)
- 10 ounce can condensed beef broth
Place beef roast in a 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker. Combine Giardiniera, pepperoncini peppers, dry salad dressing mix, and condensed beef broth.Add all mixture to crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 12 to 14 hours, until meat is very tender. Use a fork to shred for sandwiches and serve with crusty Italian rolls or crusty bread. Serves 10 to 15.