- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Tortilla chips or pita chips-for serving
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together strawberries, mango, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt, to taste.
- 2. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
Yield: 2 cups salsa
Note-this salsa is best eaten the day it is made. It also goes nicely with fish, chicken, and pork.
Recipe from twopeasandtheirpod.com