- 2 roasted garlic bulbs
- 1/4 pound spreadable butter, sweet cream
- 1 loaf french bread
- parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut off the top of each garlic bulb and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Roast in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes
- Cut bread into 1 inch pieces, do not cut completely through the loaf so the bread stays together.
- Mix together roasted garlic, butter, and salt. I used a shrimp fork to get the garlic out of the bulb.
- Spread the butter mixture on each slice of french bread.
- Sprinkle parsley between pieces of bread.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil.
- Heat through in a 375 degree oven for 25-35 minutes.