- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 chicken wings (tips removed)
- Stir the picante sauce, honey and ginger in a large bowl.
- Cut the wings in half at the joints to make 24 pieces. Toss the wings with the picante sauce mixture. Place them in a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 55 minutes or until they’re glazed and cooked through, turning and brushing often with the sauce during the last 30 minutes of baking time. Discard any remaining sauce.