- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp dry mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 16 hamburger buns
- 16 slices of cheese, optional (we like american or provolone)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion together until beef is cooked. Drain off fat.
- Place beef in the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve on buns with a slice of cheese on each bun.