- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 (10 oz) can mild tomatoes with green chilies (like Ro*Tel), drained
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas (I used flour)
- 2 (10 oz) cans mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, canned tomatoes with chilies, green onion, cilantro, and guacamole.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave to make them pliable.
- Fill tortillas with the chicken mixture and place seam side down in the prepared 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas. Then sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Makes 6 servings.