- 1-1/2 cups Dark Brown Sugar, packed (I would use 1 cup next time.)
- 1-1/4 cups Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Ground Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Measure and add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well until the sugar has dissolved and the spices are thoroughly distributed.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge or freeze!
- Yields approximately 4 cups