1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
1 lime, cut in half
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
1/2 teaspoon capers, minced
1 hot jalepeno, seeded and minced
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Squeeze the juice from one half lime into the fish taco sauce mixture, then whisk thoroughly. You’ll want the consistency of a pourable, creamy salad dressing. If still too thick, add more lime juice. If too runny, add more Greek yogurt.
- Add all of the spices, whisking to mix thoroughly. Add the capers, minced pepper and cilantro, and whisk thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl with wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve chilled. Spoon white sauce over fish tacos.