- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana
Preparation Instructions for Cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13in x 18in baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cream butter and sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time; add vanilla.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. In another bowl combine sour cream and milk.
4. Add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture alternately with sour cream and milk. Begin and end with dry mixture.
5. Add mashed banana mixing until just blended. Spread on to prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
Nutella Fudge Frosting
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Place Nutella and condensed milk in microwave safe dish; heat for 30 seconds or until smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle over warm cake, spreading evenly over cake with spatula. Let sit for 20 minutes and then cut cake into squares.