- 1 can 98% fate free 45% less sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chiles
- 1 8 oz. container fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 8 yellow corn tortillas, torn to bite-size pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix soup, chiles, sour cream, milk, chili powder and cumin until blended. Stir in chicken, tortillas and bell pepper. Stir in tomato and 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon and spread mixture in baking dish.
- Cover with foil. Bake 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes.