- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 trimmed pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each), at room temperature
- Position a rack near the bottom of the oven and preheat to 500 degrees .
- Mince together the garlic, salt, sage and pepper. In a small bowl, combine with the oil. Rub all over the meat and place the tenderloins side by side but not touching in the smallest roasting pan that will hold them.
- Roast for 10 minutes, flip over and roast again until the internal temperature registers 155 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, about 8 minutes more. Let rest for about 10 minutes (the internal temperature should reach 160 degrees ). Slice into 1/2-inch-thick slices.