- ½ cups Plain Yogurt
- ¾ cups Sugar
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- ¾ cups Melted Butter
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- 1-½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 11 ounces, weight Kraft Caramel Bits, Divided
- ¾ cups Raw Cashews
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×9 inch baking dish with non-sticking cooking spray and line the bottom with a parchment paper square.
- Drain the yogurt and add to a large bowl. Mix in both sugars until smooth. Add the melted butter and mix in quickly. Then add the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda. Mix to combine. Finally, mix in the flour until smooth.
- Fold 2/3 of the caramel bits into the mixture. Then pour into the baking dish and smooth. Sprinkle the remaining caramel bits and the cashews over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes. Check the center at 35 minutes with a toothpick. If the center is puffed high and the toothpick comes out clean, remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt immediately, so the salt will stick!
- Cool in the baking dish. Once cool, gently turn the whole sheet of blondies out of the dish to make them easier to cut.