Holy Moly! You MUST make this!
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Process until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle salmon with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Top fillets evenly with breadcrumb mixture; press gently to adhere. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges.
*Cooking Light, September 2006