- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Triple sec or another orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Sliced peaches, apples, oranges or berries, tossed with a squeeze of lemon juice
- Sparkling water, if desired
- Mix the wine, sugar, brandy, liqueur and orange juice in a large pitcher.
- Add fruit and let sit in the fridge until needed.
- Add some sparkling water (if using) right before serving.
- A slotted spoon will help guests hold back the fruit while pouring their glasses, and spoon some on top if desired.