- 2-3 small zucchini, sliced into fry shapes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 420F. Lightly grease a cooling rack, place it on a baking tray, and set aside.
- Set up an assembly line: flour and spices in one bowl, milk in another, and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip each zucchini stick in the flour, then the milk, then the breadcrumbs. Place on the cooling rack.
- Bake 18-19 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Makes 40-45 fries.