- 3/4 cup hot sauce (such as Crystal)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Light ranch dressing (optional)
- Combine hot sauce, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 cup hot sauce mixture; pour remaining hot sauce mixture in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken breast halves to bag; seal. Marinate at room temperature 20 minutes (don’t refrigerate it – the butter will harden).
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade in bag.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Grill chicken until done.
- Brush reserved marinade over chicken. Serve with light ranch dressing, if desired.