- 1-1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups milk (I used unsweetened vanilla soy milk.)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oats, almonds, blueberries, flax seeds, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg, and vanilla then stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a nonstick-sprayed 8×8 baking dish then bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes our clean.
- Cool completely then cut into bars/triangles and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, or individually wrap in saran wrap and freeze. Microwave to reheat.