- 1 bag (5 Pounds) Red Potatoes, Cut Into Chunks
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Onion, Peeled And Roughly Chopped
- 2 whole Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
- 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 stick Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper.
- Pour potatoes onto two rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan twice.
- Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes, tossing twice.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving.