- 8 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (may substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut each egg in half and place in food processor bowl. Pulse 10-12 times until eggs are broken up into small pieces, being careful not to overdo it and puree the eggs. (Or, chop the eggs with a knife.)
- In a separate large bowl, use a fork to whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly with the fork until well combined.