- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon thyme (my addition)
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Place cut, peeled potatoes into a baking dish large enough for each potato to rest on the bottom.
- In a bowl (I used a large measuring cup), combine water, olive oil, garlic lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper.
- Mix and pour over potatoes.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly brown on the edged and most of the olive oil has been absorbed.
- Finish with some sea salt.