- 1lb chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4oz diced green chilies
- 12 white corn tortillas, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper then saute in a large, nonstick-sprayed skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Remove to a plate to cool slightly.
- In a very large bowl add enchilada sauce, sour cream and salsa then whisk to combine. Add cooked chicken, corn, and green chilies then stir to combine. Add corn tortillas then stir to combine.
- Spray a 9×13″ casserole dish (or 2 smaller baking dishes) with nonstick spray then scoop mixture inside. Top with cheese then bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Top with green onions and salsa, if desired.