- 1 jarred roasted red bell pepper
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 frozen rosemary-and-garlic potato wedges, thawed (I used Alexia All Natural Oven Fries with Olive Oil, Rosemary & Garlic.)
- 6 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Tear roasted red bell pepper into bite-size pieces to equal 1/3 cup.
- Whisk together eggs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, chives, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl until frothy.
- Pour half of egg mixture into a lightly greased 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet. Place potatoes in a single layer over egg mixture. Pour remaining egg mixture over potatoes. Dot ricotta by tablespoonfuls over egg mixture, and top with red pepper pieces.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until puffy and set. Serve immediately.
*Southern Living, January 2013