- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large bananas)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat mashed bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, sour cream and vegetable oil together until smooth. Add flour mixture, alternating with milk and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup scoop, pour batter on to skillet. Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes with whatever you would like: butter, syrup or extra sliced bananas & chocolate chips!