Thanks once again, Pioneer Woman!!!
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1 whole Egg
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 ounces, weight ( To 8 Ounces) Chocolate Chips
- Optional: Any fun toppings you think your family will enjoy. I think I may have to make these every week to try items like graham crackers, pecans, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together brown sugar and margarine. Add egg and mix together. Add flour, salt, and vanilla, and mix together well.
- Spread dough onto cookie sheet to a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2-inch.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown. At this point, pull out of the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Return to oven for 1 minute. Remove and spread melted chips over the top. (I also added chopped walnuts on one section and jimmies on another section.) Cut into squares.