- ¾ cup mayonnaise (I used nonfat mayo.)
- ¾ cup sour cream (I used greek yogurt instead.)
- ¼ to ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove (or half of 1 large clove)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients with ¼ cup of the buttermilk to a blender. Puree for about 10 seconds to combine. Check the consistency and add additional buttermilk a couple tablespoons at a time if you desire a thinner dressing.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 days.