I’m new to cooking corned beef. When Tim said he loves it, I had to try—SO EASY!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Uncured Corned Beef, approximately 3-4 pounds (I am sensitive to nitrates and nitrites. TJ’s doesn’t add any additional preservatives, so it was the best choice for me!)
- Beef or vegetable broth
- Remove the corned beef from the package and put into a dutch oven. Make sure you include all of the yummy spices in the package in the dutch oven too.
- Pour broth into the dutch oven, covering 3/4 of the corned beef. I used vegetable broth. It was delicious!
- Cover the dutch oven with foil and the lid.
- Bake at 300 degrees for four hours.
- It’s really that easy!!!!!!