Thanks for the great recipe, Krisitin!
- 1 box Thai rice noodles
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1 bag fresh bean sprouts
- 2 cups chopped cilantro
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 limes freshly squeezed
- Add chicken, tofu, or other protein, if desired
- Boil large pot of salted water. Once boiling, remove from heat and add noodles. Let sit about 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, sriracha sauce, peanut butter, and lime juice. Whisk until blended.
- Scramble the eggs. Chop the cilantro and scallions. Combine the noodles, sauce, eggs, cilantro, and scallions in the large pot. Toss until combined. Heat over low flame 5-10 minutes, until warm.
- Serve with garnished cilantro, sprouts, and lime wedges.
Recipe from Kristin Franco! Thanks!