This is a keeper!
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, skin removed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Remove skin from chicken, and empty inner cavity of contents within. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel, and place inside the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together the chicken broth, soy sauce, olive oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Pour mixture over chicken, and cover.
- Cook chicken on low setting for 8 hours, or 4 hours on high setting.
* Thanks for the recipe, Mary Ann!