Aren’t these veggies simply lovely???? Even better, they’re yummy too!
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (such as brussels sprouts, beets, carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, and onion)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse and lightly scrub vegetables. Dry thoroughly. Pare vegetables if necessary. Cut all vegetables into uniform pieces, about 1 inch each.
- In large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Grease the bottom of a shallow roasting pan (not glass) or jelly-roll pan. Spread the vegetables in the pan in a single layer. Do not crowd the vegetables.
- Roast vegetables, stirring every ten minutes, about 30 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.