- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 sticks of butter
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 bag “Bits of Brickle” Heath candy bits
- 1 bag mile chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay one layer of graham crackers flat on cookie sheet, set aside. The cookie sheet MUST have a lip and sides.
- Bring butter, pecans (Set aside some pecans to sprinkle on top later.) and brown sugar to a boil. Continue to boil for 3 minutes, stirring at all times. Remove from stove, pour over the graham crackers. The graham crackers may not be covered completely. Spread as evenly as you can.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, watching that it doesn’t burn.
- Take out of oven and pour chocolate chips, Heath candy and reserved pecans over the top. Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cool on counter until the toffee reaches room temperature. Put in the refrigerator overnight or until cold.
- Pop off tray and break into pieces. Enjoy!
*Recipe from Maureen Hergott and Audrey Carleton