Can you say, “DELICIOUS?”
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine apricot preserves, garlic, coriander, soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, lime juice, orange juice, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Whisk until smooth. Make sure you break up the peanut butter.
- Add the pork tenderloin and the marinade to a large ziplock bag. (At this point, I reserved some marinate to pour over the meat later.) Seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 48 hours.
- Heat your grill to high heat. When it is hot, add the pork tenderloin (reserve the marinade) and close the lid. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Flip the tenderloin, (don’t change the temperature), close the lid, and set the timer for 6 minutes.
- Turn the grill off but don’t open the lid. Set another timer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, check to make sure the pork has reached 145 degrees F in the center.
- Remove from the grill and let sit for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Slice the pork, drizzle with reserved marinade, and sprinkle with cilantro.