- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed finely then measured
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed finely
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In medium bowl combine melted butter, crushed pretzels, crushed Ritz crackers, powdered sugar, and crunchy peanut butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of the foil lined baking dish.
- In a small bowl, melt milk chocolate and ¼ cup peanut butter in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between intervals. Pour over peanut butter cracker mix and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has set before cutting into squares.