- 12 ounces skinless boneless salmon
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned or 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, plain (I used Panko.)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (I omitted this.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Sautee onions in 1 TBS olive oil until cooked through but not brown.
- Drain liquid from the salmon.
- Combine salmon, onion, breadcrumbs (parsley if you use plain breadcrumbs), eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Form mixture into patties.
- Melt butter and oil in a pan.
- Brown salmon patties on both sides (about 4-5 minutes per side).
- Place cooked patties on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- I served the patties with mayo and sriracha.