- Seasoned Baked Pretzels
- 1 (16 ounce) Bag Pretzels
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Caramelized Garlic Honey Baked Brie
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel of brie
- 1-2 cloves garlic, grated on a fine microplane*
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- pepper, for sprinkling
- 1-2 sprigs fresh thyme
- olive oil, for drizzling
Seasoned Baked Pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. Toss well and make sure the pretzels get evenly coated in the butter + seasonings.
- Spread the pretzels out in an even layer on the 2 baking sheets. Bake for 25-30 minutes turning them halfway through cooking. You want the pretzels to be golden brown. Allow the pretzels to sit on the baking sheet until cooled and dry, about 20 minutes. Store the pretzels in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Caramelized Garlic Honey Baked Brie
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unwrap the brie and place it in a baking dish. Cut the brie on top in a crosshatch pattern. Rub the garlic over top of the brie. Drizzle the brie with the honey and rub the honey into the brie. Sprinkle with pepper. Take a sprig of thyme, strip away the leaves and sprinkle over the brie. Drizzle the brie lightly with olive oil.
- Loosely cover the brie with foil, bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until the top of the brie is golden. WATCH CLOSELY. You don’t want to burn the garlic! Serve warm with the seasoned pretzels.