I will make this often!
It’s not overpowering but packs a great punch of flavor.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3½ tablespoons vinegar (suggestions: salad, red wine, or balsamic)
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a salad shaker, mason jar or other container. Close with a tight-fitting lid and shake for about 10 seconds to combine.
- Drizzle over salad and serve!
- Leftover dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.