- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4oz.) mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each into quarters; place in medium bowl. Cut pepperoni into small pieces, if using. Add to biscuits. Stir in 1 cup pizza sauce to coat. Spoon biscuit mixture evenly into dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown and center biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares; serve warm with additional pizza sauce for dipping.
*Taste of Home, February/March 2016