- 18 eggs
- Splash of skim milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spike seasoning
- Olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 18 eggs. Add a splash of milk. Add salt and pepper to taste. We also used Spike seasoning, 1-2 teaspoons. If you don’t have this, try Italian seasoning instead.
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onion in a little bit of olive oil.
- Add in the spinach for a minute or two.
- Pour the eggs in a greased 9 by 13 Pyrex dish. Add in the sauteed veggies and tomatoes. Stir everything in the pan.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese. Make sure everything is distributed evenly.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the eggs are set and golden.
- Sprinkle the casserole with Parmesan cheese if you wish.