- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 2 1/4-pound flank steak
- Mix all ingredients except steak in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Add steak and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to work surface. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut across grain into thin strips Arrange on platter and serve.