- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds or roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups lightly crushed pretzels
- 5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds in the bottom of your crockpot. Add the pretzels, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. Dollop the peanut butter over top. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, do not stir during coking.
- Line a jelly roll pan or 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- After 2 1/2-3 hours, stir everything together until there are no streaks. Don’t worry if some of the butterscotch chips are not melting into the chocolate.
- Spoon the candy out into the prepared pan and spread in an even layer. Tap the pan against the counter a few time to release any air pockets. Chill in the fridge until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut into bars and keep stored in a cool place or in the fridge.