- 1/2 loaf Ciabatta, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- 4 cups Cornbread Chunks
- 1 whole Medium Red Onion, Cut Into Chunks
- 3 stalks Celery, Sliced
- 2 whole Carrots, Peeled And Cut Into Chunks
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 8 whole Bone In Chicken Thighs
- 1 whole Half-stick Land O Lakes® Salted Butter, Cut Into Small Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the bread cubes, cornbread cubes, onion, celery, and carrots on a sheet pan. Toss together with your hands.
- Nestle the chicken thighs all around the pan, skin side up.
- Mix together the salt, pepper, sage, and thyme and sprinkle it all over the chicken, bread, and veggies. Dot the top with the butter.
- Place the pan in the oven for 15 minutes. Use a wooden spatula to stir the bread and veggies, mixing in the butter. Do not disturb the chicken. Return the pan to the oven and continue roasting for 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken is completely cooked.
- Remove the pan from the oven, stir the bread and veggies, and serve!