- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Brown ground turkey with onion and garlic. Put in slow cooker.
- Add sauce, tomatoes, and seasonings. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn slow cooker to high.
- Add the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.