- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko
- 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 24 1-inch chunks
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups shredded romaine
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
For the Bang Bang Sauce:
- 2 1/2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped fine plus more for topping
- 1 1/2 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs and panko in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 – 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 – 5 minutes or until cooked though.
- Meanwhile combine the sauce in a medium bowl.
- Put shredded romaine and cabbage in your serving bowl.
- When the chicken is ready, add to salad. Drizzle sauce over the top and enjoy!!