- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 apple, cored and sliced (I cut mine into smallish chunks.)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (I’m not a fan of maple syrup. I used about 1/2 tbsp. honey.)
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss brussels sprouts and apple slices (chunks) with olive oil, salt, and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brussels sprouts are tender and browned on edges, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Transfer brussels sprouts and apple to large bowl. Stir in cranberries, walnuts, and maple syrup (honey). I grated parmesan cheese over the top.